Content

Going Home

Saturday, December 25, 2010
Merliza Going Home

After the undergoing education in the end I could be wrong here, and I will comeback later on. I am going back to Indonesia in the near future. Back with something that I find here, hopefully added to the character I created better and more mature. Amien.

There you go... Now a days, i am excited, and why is that? Okey, my mother gotta plan here. God willing, my mother departed from Jakarta next week. We plan to going to Europe, just there are things that still make excited that his visa application. Hopefully got it. Last week, I was really busy, i got a lot of affairs that suddenly have to be done. Bit-by bit I wrapped it up. And hopefully tomorrow everything can be settled before I left for Manchester. Iam going to Manchester for just one single day.

And one more thing that makes a bit lazy actually, I was asked to move to another room in the same place. Well that's a bit awkward to me. My first room was so comfortable from the beginning I come here until now. It's a really nice rooms. However... the next few days I should move from there :(

5 comments:

andrii at: December 26, 2010 at 9:48 PM said...

mampir menjelang makan siang :)

merli at: December 27, 2010 at 6:57 AM said...

yupz...
saya menjelang tidur malam ne...
hehehe...
enjoy...
:)

Lata at: January 1, 2011 at 4:05 AM said...

siapa yang dari eropah non?

Unknown at: July 23, 2011 at 11:51 PM said...

sttt...keren.. ternyata lagi domisili di negara sebrang..
oleh2nya mbk.. ^-^

Merliza at: September 10, 2011 at 12:37 AM said...

cape nih :p

Post a Comment