Content

Story of Love

Tuesday, January 18, 2011
Story of Love

large sea waves thundering
unable to beat my chest
rumble when you say hello

there's no area of vast sea of love I have
there's no area of the love that I put myself for you

i will always collect stories of
our day either day until
when will lie in front of everyone
because we will pledge story of love
between the two of us

love knows no sissy
love knows no despair
prepare yourself for welcoming love
that lived either sweet or bitter

3 comments:

TS Frima at: January 18, 2011 at 9:35 AM said...

hai :)
how are you guys out there?
maaf baru sempat BW..

Ujang Arnas at: October 2, 2011 at 4:35 AM said...

kalau sy sih cuma bisa bilang "aku memang berhenti memikirkanmu tapi gak berhenti merindukanmu"
untuk seseorang dihati ini :D

ur poem really inspiring me :)

Merliza at: October 2, 2011 at 11:15 PM said...

thank you guys :)

Post a Comment