Content

British Hero Granny

Monday, February 14, 2011
British Hero Granny
A British grandmother who "clobbered" a gang of sledgehammer-wielding jewel thieves with her handbag credited her "mother`s instinct" for spurring her into action, media reported Wednesday.

Ann Timson (71) was captured on video hitting three of the six helmet-clad robbers, causing one to fall off his moped as he tried to make his escape during the botched raid in Northampton, central England.

"I saw a kid run up to the doorway of the jeweller," Timson explained. "Three lads followed him and when I saw their arms going, I thought the kid was being beaten up.

"My mother`s instinct kicked in and I ran across the road shouting at the lads to stop it.

"As I got closer I saw it was a robbery, and then I was even more angry," the former market trader added. "One of the gang shot off...I clobbered." "I landed several blows against one lad...and brought him to the ground. "He raised a hammer to me so I kept hitting out. It seemed to be over in seconds."

Four men have been charged in connection with the crime.

2 comments:

etha at: February 17, 2011 at 12:10 AM said...

hiiii mbaa, kok ga adaaa transletr nyahhh iiiaaa.. hiihihihihhiihihi..

m at: February 18, 2011 at 8:05 AM said...

@etha:
hehehehee....
lagi belajar ngelancarin ne...
hahahahaha.....

Post a Comment